You are free to explore our websites without providing any personal information about yourself. In such visits, Navigator may only collect information on your workplace, such as location, size, industry, but no personal data. When you visit the websites and register yourself through any form, we may request that you enter personal data (see “Personal data”) about yourself. This is used to provide you with your requested information and may also be used in further marketing programs with your compliance.
Personal data refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally. This may include contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from other service providers.
Use of Personal data
Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information that you provide us with as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our services. We will however abstain from using the data if you so request, as described in “Opting-Out and unsubscribing” below.
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by Navigator on the websites and through related software.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal data if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
Specific Cookies provided when visiting our webpages
- We use display advertising and remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
If you have provided us with your Personal data, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that we correct any errors, out-dated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you.
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by mail to Navigator Communications, Norra Vallgatan 102, 211 22 Malmö, Sweden. We will promptly change, correct or update your information and notify you of the action we have taken.